Friday 8 August 2008

Sam Sparro to Write Songs For Lindsay Lohan

Sam Sparro has been asked to write songs for Lindsay Lohan's new album.


The 'Black and Gold' hitmaker says he was shocked when he got a call asking him to fly out to America to work with the singer-actress, and was recommended for the job after on the job with Mark Ronson -- brother of Lindsay's girlfriend Sam.


He says, "Working with Lindsay is an interesting proposition. I've always been a grownup fan and I conceive she's cool.


"I've never met Sam Ronson but I have met her pop and her sister Charlotte when I was working with Mark at Coachella.


"They are a large family. I'll be aim over to LA and New York in a couple of weeks to start piece of writing for Lindsay and a few other artists. I'm really excited."


Lindsay's third studio album, Spirit In The Dark, is due for release in November.




More information